Switching arrangements please help

Hello I wish to set up a section of track that will have the train automaticaly forward and reverse I have tried to draw out a switching system but without success can you help please. ........

Reply to
Therefore

Start from as well as the DIY stuff we do, the links page will get you to most of the other worthwhile sites. Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove