Telev. Interf.

Which bit of my more recent post 'So I should have said "may not" rather than "will not"' are you struggling with?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Try changing your posting history why not, you said what you said;

"Correct means to suit the channels used for digital TV in your area, which will not be the same as the analogue signal."

Reply to
Jerry

I'm not trying to change the history at all, merely pointing out that I corrected myself later.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Thanks for agreeing with us at last.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

I wouldn't tell Jerry the time of day.

Reply to
MartinS

Reply to
Roger Mitchell

Reply to
Roger Mitchell

You may need to vent your roof space better !

Yes I agree it is a 'poor show' about the bad language & name calling :-(

However I do find it hard to understand how one poster can post almost

19,000 posting in one month ....... then again it's not one poster is it !

Hope you manage to get your problem sorted.

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

Nothing left to reply too!....