Thanks Mike!

Having paid a visit to Mike Smith's web pages on wagons and liveries
recently, I was pleasantly surprised to see that my info posted to
u.r.m.r about ICI salt wagons was included. Nice to see my name in
lights!
I also see that the ICI design had one rather than 2 silos (which I
wasn't previously aware of), which no doubt accounts for the
modifications (extra air pipes, etc.) necessary to the Dapol Presflo
to make an authentic ICI wagon (as per the 1960s RM artice I mentioned
in passing). Paul Bartlett's wagon site is also extremely good - by
the way, does anyone know the origin of the 'Delafilla' material which
the ICI Presflos later transported?
Regards,
David E. Belcher
Reply to
David E. Belcher
Sounds like a useful site. I'm always looking for wagon info. What's the address? Mike h
Reply to
jimedvic
Glad you liked it David, and thanks for the input. One access point to the site is . .

Fair bit still to do though, havent even started on the kit bashing or lineside industries sections and the whole thing needs a rewrite to tidy everything up (also its html 3 so needs changing to xhtml, at some point)
HTH
Mike
Reply to
Mike
Sorry that should read
Shouldnt do this when working
Reply to
Mike
What a great site! Full of useful bits of info. Fills in a lot of gaps for me. Cheers. Mike H
Reply to
jimedvic