The world's largest model airport opens at Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg - Telegraph

The world's largest model airport opens at Miniatur Wunderland in
Hamburg:

Miniatur Wunderland is also the home of the world's largest model
railway.

Reply to
Bruce
...which is absolutely amazing and well worth a look. You need to book in advance, though, it gets very busy. (When I went we bought tickets then had to come back a couple of hours later).
Neil
Reply to
Neil Williams
I'm impressed by their queue forecaster:

Recliner
Is it true that the airport has been modelled a scale sixty miles from the nearest city centre so they can faithfully represent Ryanair's German operation.
Reply to
allantracy
They've obviously put a lot of work into it, like they did with Madurodam, but I still prefer Bekonscot.
Reply to
Christopher A. Lee
Calls to mind the British scientists in the film "Help".
Reply to
Lobby Dosser