Transfers part 2

Hi all,

following on from my questions about where to get the transfers, a quick questions about the varnishing. I've got a couple of vehicles with a nice satin railmatch finish and a transfer to go each end. Do I varnish the whole coach or just over the transfer? I don't want to get a decent paint finish then ruin it with the varnish! Help!

James

Reply to
James S