Triang Snow Plough Carriage

Hi again all

Could folks please let me know if this carriage ever saw service and if so, from when to when?

Many thanks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

"mindesign" wrote

Nothing like it saw service in the UK.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

thanks John - probably the answer I was looking for

Did the UK have anything similar and if so, are there images available?

thanks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

"mindesign" wrote

Snow ploughs generally tended to be converted from redundant steam loco tenders or diesel loco bogies, some pictures on my website, see attached:-

John.

Reply to
John Turner

thanks again John

interesting items

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

If you are anywhere near Peterborough, there is at least one visible from the platforms.

Reply to
Brian Watson