Twins train set

Well they had it for their 4th birthday

2 ovals of Setrack with 4 points a level crossing and 2 sidings

They play with it very carefully

Using my old H&M Safety Minor (won't power my 47076) and Commander

Jack has Thomas and red Dock Authority Diesel shunter Alex has Percy and an old Triang 040 used to be blue no. 6

They want a tunnel and another coach

They keep stopping at the station to let passengers on

Daddy has to put the trains on the track and swap locos for them

Reply to
Xbase++