Bachman

Hello and help please

I have been offered some Bachman 2 rail engines as new.

I have also been led to believe that value wise they have little.

So what are your thoghts please.

..........................Leslie

Reply to
Therefore

The experts here will need more than that.

What models are they?

-- Brian "What's the point in growing up if you can't behave like a kid when you want to."

Reply to
Brian Watson

The experts here will need more than that.

Well Brian I do not know at this moment going to look monday I hope.

I was told that they would not fetch the same prices as Hornby engines.

So I suppose I should have asked what is the difference between these prices % wise.

Reply to
Therefore