Wanted Older Type Hornby Points

Hello

I am looking for the older type Hornby points R612/R613 but with nickel silver track not the earlier steel track.

Can anyone help

Thanks Gary

Reply to
Gary

Chap I know has some R292/294 and the solenoid says: X157

That of any interest? If not he is taking them to the Triang show in Sale on the 11th to dispose of them

Reply to
Mike

Thanks for the offer but these are not suitable.

Reply to
Gary