hornby duplo OO gauge track

For anyone in the UK willing to pay the postage.

Place of manufacture: Austria - 8 curves - code R605 appx length each 280mm Austria - 1 curve - R606 - 170mm Austria - 1 straight - R600 - 170mm England - 10 straight - not coded - 220mm Austria - 1 decoupler - R620 - 170mm Austria - 1 RH Points - R613 - 170mm Austria - 1 LH Points - R612 - 170mm Austria - 1 LH Points - prov. pat. - 150mm with terminal 16354/59

Reply to
Lee Hanken

In message , Lee Hanken writes

What is "hornby duplo"?. I thought Duplo was the large version of Lego for younger children. If you meant "Hornby-Dublo", then from the description of the items given above, they are definitely not that.

Reply to
John Sullivan

John Sullivan wrote:-

I think he means "H0 track to suit Hornby"?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Yes, that was a typo, I meant to write dublo. The underside of the tracks say Hornby, and some of them say Hornby Dublo and Made in England Meccano Limited.

Reply to
Lee Hanken

The Hornby Dublo track sections are similar in appearance to Hornby and Roco (the Austrian manufacturer) but the geometry will be different.

Reply to
Gregory Procter