which chassis are these?

hi all
a mate bought these and is understandably disappointed that the axle boxes
don't stay in position for mounting the wheels. I recall having seen these
chassis, but can't remember on what. If anyone can let me know that'd be
great.

thanks
Steve
Reply to
mindesign
"mindesign" wrote
They're cheap & nasty Hornby wagon chassis, which I think relied upon the body to hold them in position after they were folded into shape. Dreadful design, and the wagons they were fitted to often had the same problem as your friend is experiencing.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
thanks - if anyone could provide examples or numbers for the wagons, that'd be a help
Thanks
Steve
Reply to
mindesign