Wills Ratio

Me again...
Anyone able to direct me to a Wills Ratio stockist on the internet that does
mail order (as I am still here in the US States)
Rob
Reply to
Rob
A quick Google on "Wills Ratio" reveals 30-odd dealers, most of whom I'm sure will do mail order. Mainly Trains might be a good place to start.
Reply to
MartinS
Try
are in Vancouver Canada and with the current exchange rate between US and Can dollar you might find their prices attractive.
Reply to
Richard Myers
Thanks all.. Mainly Trains it is then..
Reply to
Rob
Check them out certainly, but in my experience it may still be cheaper to order direct from the UK.
Reply to
MartinS