Station Nameboards

Hello all Just finishing the terminus and am looking for station nameboards. I have the coopercraft kit 2009 but don't really like it. Haven't seen anything in the Wills Ratio catalog I like either. Anyone got any ideas, has to be mail order / online as I am (unfortunately) out of the country Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

"Rob Kemp" wrote

(unfortunately)

What specifically are you looking for Rob?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Reply to