ZTC 511 vs Lenz set 100

Hi All,
Are there any benefits of having the ZTC 511 over the Lenz set 100?
I already have a Lenz set 100 and have a couple of small issues with it, but
on the whole it does OK.
The ZTC 511 is on offer until the end of today at £299 as opposed to its
normal cost of £399, so would now be a good time to buy if I would notice
any benefit.
May buy one anyway just to decide for myself, but opinions very gratefully
received.
Eddie.
Reply to
Edward Bray
Eddie, Unless you want DC and Zero 1, no. Go for the new 505 instead if ZTC looks and feels like it will suit you.
Andy
Hi All,
Are there any benefits of having the ZTC 511 over the Lenz set 100?
I already have a Lenz set 100 and have a couple of small issues with it, but on the whole it does OK.
The ZTC 511 is on offer until the end of today at £299 as opposed to its normal cost of £399, so would now be a good time to buy if I would notice any benefit.
May buy one anyway just to decide for myself, but opinions very gratefully received.
Eddie.
Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.
Only if you really really want a great big console instead of a handheld. Keith
Reply to
Keith

Site Timeline