Advanced TIG lecture for AWS Olympic Section.

I will be giving a lecture and demo on pulsers and sequencers in TIG welding on Feb. 16 at Bates Technical in Tacoma WA.

Should be fun. I somehow sense I will be answering yet more questions about underwater welding.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

--Any chance of streaming it or uploading to youtube??

Reply to
steamer

I will second that request, I would love to see or hear a good explanation of pulser use and setup. I am in the middle of another inter-city move and travel is out for me.

Thanks, BobH aka wanderingmetalhead

Reply to
BobH

Great! That's a Tuesday- what time will you be starting?

If you start before 1730, I'll have to pass, since I cannot take time off from work.

Thank you,

Reply to
TinLizziedl

What time of the day, how long, and how much does it cost, if I might ask?

Terry k.

Reply to
Terry Kangas

I think things start around 6 - 7 pm. The flier should go out soon. It starts with me babbling in front of a dry erase board and powerpoint projector. Then demos.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I will get clarification on Monday and repost.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Great! I'm putting it on my calendar.

Thank you, Ernie

--snip--

Reply to
TinLizziedl

Admission is free, and it is open to the public. I think they charge a few $ for pizza if you want it.

Starts at 5:30 with the social, and I start talking around 6:30.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Ernie, if you ever give a talk within 200 miles of Chicago, please let me know first.

Ignoramus7752

Ditto for Dallas, Houston even.

Reply to
Pete C.

Hi Ernie

Please make sure somebody brings a camera and posts a meeting report in the Welding Journal. That way we east coasters can get a look at you too.

Reply to
John

Same with So. California

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch