Guest Speaker : Ernie Leimkuhler

I just received the mailing from AWS-Olympic Section #183 announcing Ernie's presentation at Bates Technical College. Here's the info I got:

"Pulsers and Sequencers used in TIG Welding"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The meeting is free to attend for members and non-members

Dinner: $5.00 for Pizza & Pop

Bates Technical College, South Campus, Welding Department (Bldg. B)

2201 South 78th Street, Tacoma, WA 98409

5:30-6:00 PM Social

6:00-6:30 PM Dinner 6:30-7:30 PM Presentation

To Register: Email: dave.jernigan(at)airgas.com Phone: David Jernigan (206) 473-1824

Reply to
TinLizziedl

Darn. Wish it was closer, or I would be in that area at that time.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Where is the box lunch and DVD ? :-)

Mart>> I just received the mailing from AWS-Olympic Section #183 announcing

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

A DVD of Ernie's presentation is an excellent idea!

Steve

Reply to
Up North

Details on Ernies presentation is online at the chapter site.

lotechman