Air Liquide Regulator parts for BLU-104 and BLU-114?

I was just in to my local Air Liquide dealer and they tell me that I can no longer buy the parts for my Blueshield BLU-104 Oxygen and BLU-114 acetylene regulators, I have to send them in for rebuilds I'm told - damn, the only reason I bought the Blueshields was that they were supposed to be operator serviceable, one replaceable plug and a diaphragm. I've used the BLU-114 with propane, std. welding tips for brazing and propane cutting tips for 30 years. It just started leaking so I've subbed out the BLU114 for a borrowed Harris untill I can get it fixed.

Anybody else have the same or similar experience getting parts?

David Anderson (C-Tech. Mech.) Mission BC Ca., Hamradio: VE7IFD, Mission Search & Rescue #31 ve7ifd-at-telus-dot-net

Reply to
David Anderson

I believe most of them were built by Concoa..........????

Reply to
Harpman