Clarke Mig 180

Does anyone have an opinion of the Clarke Mig 180 or Clarke Mig welders in
gereral?
Larry
Reply to
Larry Silverberg
I purchased the clarke 180E. I have since built a HD 4x8' utility trailer, 2 go carts, and have been performing rust repair ( patch panels etc) on a 68 F100 ford, extended 1.5" solid square forged axle . Now it does not perform quite as nice as our miller unit at work, but has performed very nice for a home use welder. Have consumed 12 lb of .030" hard wire, 80cuft mixed gas, 2 lb .023" hard wire, 1 tip .030". For the price ..not bad.
Reply to
<reiterr