E-mail from Microsoft

You are right ! Most PC Users are completely stupid about how to anything other than the basic email or internet surf. thats probably why the most active thread in this group these days is this one !

Let this thread finnally DIE PLEASE !

Reply to
Buzz Lightyear

Outlook or Outlook Express??

Reply to
noyap

Hi Ted, this may also indicate the relative worth of a contemporary college education.

Regards, Luke

Reply to
Luke Gofannon

Reply to
billh

Actually the writers will just become more creative targeting what had been the lesser used programs.

Walt Conner

Reply to
Walt Conner

they can't. The other programs don't try to integrate with everything else in Windoze and are therefore much safer.

Reply to
Noons

I agree. There is no safe system, and the "popular" one (read that the most used), should Outlook Express get replaced by another, will be plagued quickly.

One does not quit driving cars because some crazy person kills another intentionally, he goes after the crazy person and gets them locked up. Penalties for these idiots is simply not severe enough, if at all. Personally, I don't intend to allow these fools to force me to make other choices. It's easy enough to deal with the problem emails, though inconvenient.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos