FS Coolmate 4

Anyone have use for a Coolmate 4 (blue) it's used and paid it's dues but in fine working order. I rebuilt the pump (Carbonator) out of preventative maint. and it's just in the way. Located in Chicago or Joliet. $300.00 No lugs, just the in/out reverse thread on the inlet side. Adapters will be needed. My new unit has one built in and this needs a good happy home.

120vac 60hz I have some Diamondback torches available for it too, new in the box but I don't have a price on them yet.

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.

Reply to
Rob Fraser

That's a very nice price.

Ignoramus17370

I thought it's fair. I'm losing a little but I used it with good results and given that the block needs to be built or the hose-ends modified I figured it was fair as it is a bit well, not beat up but just used a lot but still very reliable and rebuilt.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Fraser

Rob, the Diamondbacks..air or water cooled? And do they use standard WP type consumables?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner, I have both. I prefer the DB torches I usually snag them up on EBay if I see one new in box and reasonable. WP stuff works. The only problem I have had is with a Pyrex cup. Still don't have one as it's not easy to find. because of the Teflon ring outside the torch face where the cup spins up to. Other than that problem #17's have been no issue. Two of the water cooled ones have really nice handles and are very easy to manipulate even with the cable saver on. I got a smaller water cooled one too that is NIB I am just looking for a reason to use. I just need to snatch up some spare parts for it. I think in total I have about a dozen torches and two have been used. Like I said, I am one weird dude.....

Rob

Reply to
Rob Fraser

Reason I asked..Im setting up a Ranger 9 for multiprocess, Ive got (and not hooked up yet) a LN-8 wire feeder, and a gentleman is sending me a HF box. I already have a pedal for tig, so with the HF box, Im going to likely be needing a torch. Ive got a WP18, but its a big bastard and water cooled, and didnt want to complicate things by putting a water cooler along with everything else thats going on the modified utility body trailer that Im turning into a full field service rig.

I might be interested in an air cooled torch, depending on price, phases of the moon and so forth

Ive got to figure out why the Ranger isnt charging the battery, and why it wont automatically speed up when striking an arc. Ive been using it with manual Hi-run switch.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Deduct it from my plane ticket and I'll hand deliver it but your stuck with me for a week!!!!!

Rob

Reply to
Rob Fraser

Hell..Id be honored to ferry you around for a week.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner