Kubota stack...what's it made of??

A buddy just called me and asked me if I could fix the stack on his

18HP Kubota 4wd tractor. He didn't know what it was made of. It's an older Kubota. Anyone know what I can expect??

Thanks

Jamie Arnold (W)

OK..I've got the stack..it's actually the muffler and it's cracked where the tube connects to the muffler itself. Looks like just mild steel, but very rusted. Would brazing be my best bet for something like this? Kinda reminds me of repairing my headers on my first truck....the collectors were basically just gobs of brazing filler!!

James Arnold