Looking for a 110v Capable TIG

I've been longing for the replacement for the SD180 because of pulse capability but I really would like to get a 110v/220 unit that I could also do thin Al with (.125 max)

The other requirement is a small footprint. The 150sth would be nice but Ernie reported that the polarity change is not straight forward on this unit.

Any suggestions would be appreaciated.

-CAL

Reply to
cl

acrobat ant

If you want Aluminum capability and 110/220 versatility, then your only choice is the Miller Dynasty 200DX.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

110V capability of the 200DX. So it is forsure then. I've notice this before but never anything concrete. Thanks,

-CAL

Reply to
cl