OT: Help identifying a hydraulic fitting

Hello, I know this is a little off topic, but this NG is a wealth of information and I'm stumped on this one.

I'm trying to identify a hydraulic fitting I don't recognize.

Photos and description can be seen online at:

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Larry

Reply to
larry

Configuration is either JIS (Japanese International Standard) or Komatsu, but JIS uses BSPP (british imperial) threads, and Komatsu uses metric threads. 21 tpi is real close to 1.2mm so I'll go with Komatsu... --Glenn Lyford

Reply to
glyford

Thanks Glenn, for identifying this fitting. Unfortunately I could not locate a AN adapter, so I drilled, tapped it for

1/8" NPT and screwed in my own AN fitting.

Done.

Thanks again!

Reply to
larry

Why that's downright elegant, even.

You're welcome. Good thing you had the part to be able to do that. Often times that's half the battle right there... --Glenn Lyford

Reply to
glyford