OT: Joke: Women-only parking lot!

New Law!

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America. Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

They call them husbands don't they ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

This "taxi" company is members club for females only...

Reply to
reply

Reminds me of GlamCabs, in "Carry on Cabby".

Reply to
Richard Heathfield

Some years ago, in the bookstore, I saw something called "Women in the John", which turned out to be a collection of graffiti from Ladies' rooms. A lot of it was quite clever, but a lot of it was very angry.

"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle." "Humans were created by water to transport itself uphill."

And so on.

Women may be fun to joke about, but I still love them!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Actually, I kind of like the idea, and I especially like the part that their drivers are trained in first aid and self-defense, but they don't say anything about driving training.... ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

This is actually a famous quotation, often misattributed to Gloria Steinem and due in fact to Irina Dunn:

Mark P

Sounds like a Six Sigma project.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Mainly Fiats as far as I can tell actually.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

A close look does indeed suggest a flood. See the wheels buried in mud.

And Italy ( the cars are Fiats as far as I can tell ) has indeed had some serious floods in the last few years.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear