Pulse welding

Hello All! I'm looking for any pulse weldnig hints. Does anyone of you know any good, practical guides for this? (books, webpages, etc.)

Regards, Marcin

Reply to
Marcin

If you have a Miller machine, they give a good basic explanation in the machine manual, one of the best ways to learn is to experiment with the settings,

See chapter two at this link

Richard

Reply to
AMW

If you try real hard you may be able to be more vague,

Lets try some questions.

MIG? TIG?

Aluminum? Steel? Sheet metal? Plate?

Come on, you gotta give me something here to work with.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Everything :) There's a lot of books about arc welding in my native language (Polish), but I cannot find anything useful (practical) about pulse welding. There is just theory, but no practical hints like: "to get deeper weld you have to increase the pulse height". Of course most important for me is MIG/MAG steel/aluminium welding and TIG aluminium welding, but I will be graceful for every such information.

Regards, Marcin

Reply to
Marcin

Thank you very much, I'm looking for things exactly just like this (especcially table at page 14). Do you know any similar guide about MIG/MAG pulse welding?

Regards, Marcin

Reply to
Marcin