synrrowave250 AC ARC Problem

Hi,I have a miller syncrowave 250 that is almost 2years old. I tried to run on ac for the first time to do a small aluminum repair today. I ran about 20 seconds at about 80amps stopped to take a look and reposition the piece and it would not initiate the arc. All I could get is a little spark each time I touched the tungsten on the workpiece.I have checked points and torch connections. Also the ground. DC IS OK. Maybe hf problem? Any suggestions.

Reply to
dean duhaime

Sounds like a board failure. It has a 3 year warranty so get it fixed by a licensed repair shop. It shouldn't cost you a dime.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

suggestions.

Reply to
dean duhaime

Call them to see if they can repair it at your place. Lane

Reply to
lane

Reply to
dean duhaime