This has gotten ridiculous!

So Wayne..when are you going to do the Right Thing and pay off say...10 yrs of my bills?

Hummm?

Snicker

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So you not only snipped out the various links that I provided, but ignored them.

So how long have you been voting Leftard?

Im curious. Really.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I must have Wayne killfiled. Someone's talking, but I don't hear anything ......................

Reply to
SteveB

Wayne, you are so f'ing stupid, I'll spell it out to you.

I WANTED TIN LIZZIE AND GUNNER TO PAY ME A NICKEL A POST.

DO YOU GET IT NOW?

NO?

sigh ......................

No wonder he's in my killfile. I think Wayne is one of the people here who is more brain dead than I am, but I at least know how brain dead I am. He doesn't have a clue.

"A man's gotta know his limitations." Clint Eastwood character.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

"SteveB" wrote in sci.engr.joining.welding:

"Harry Callaghan" in "Magnum Force".

Reply to
RAM³

I did. Wiki. It's not hard, Gunner, you just have to be willing to think for yourself.

After all, you could have provided one link for your claim, since the majority of the links you provided were the same story, simply posted to different forums. Repetition is all it takes to make it true?

Waiting for what? I posted the only link I needed to refute you. If you fail to read and understand it, is it my fault?

Buy a copy of "Aristotle and an Aardrvark go to Washington," written by Thomas Cathcart and Daniel Klein. It's about formal and informal logical fallacies and is a delightful look at how cunning people can really screw with your reasoning process by using them.

No. Aside from unprovable accusations and hearsay, there wasn't anything of substance (no evidence, no real proof) behind any of them. Why do you believe in it so much? I watched those videos, too. Didn't you notice the year that each one states the events took place in? That mean anything to you? I'm not contesting the first gulf war, in 1991, Gunner. I'm contesting the reasoning given for the second and current war in Iraq, started in 2003.

When a person is in military service, I can understand the necessity for blind, dumb obedience to authority. When your Commander-in-Chief says, "Jump!" You jump. However, once you leave military service, you regain the freedom to think for yourself. I know this is probably futile, but please, please!- don't take everything your government told you as gospel.

It took my father 58 years (he's 76) to finally realize that the Republican party is not what it used to be. Hang in there, Gunner. If my dad could wake up and smell the coffee, perhaps you will too.

Reply to
TinLizziedl

You took Wiki over personal testimony from actual people involved?

Blink blink...right.

Actually..most were different stories, but had the same facts in them.

I take it that those facts didnt fit your belief system so you discounted them.

Shrug..no more than I expected from you.

And thats the last Ill be saying on this newsgroup thats not welding related. I made a promise years ago to Ernie that Id not involve myself in OT postings on this group.

Want to continue this on rec.crafts.metalworking or misc.survivalism..that would be fine.

Gunner, with apologies to Ernie for the brief OT

GUNNER'S PRAYER: "God grant me the serenity to accept the people that don't need to get shot, the courage to shoot the people that need shooting and the wisdom to know the difference. And if need be, the skill to get it done before I have to reload."

0
Reply to
Gunner Asch

Each of you is respected for your welding knowledge. By everyone. Stick with what's good. Get a break from the garbage which is burning your minds. Come here to get away from it. See this place as an oasis. -- Rich S

Reply to
Richard Smith

I like this oasis, even with its occasional camel turd.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Right - burn the turd to ward off mosquitoes and undesirables.

Mart>> Each of you is respected for your welding knowledge. By everyone.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn