Tig Machines made in China

Hi welders Has anyone rated these welding units from china there seems to be quit a few and they seem to do what Im looking for in my small shop. Tig, plasmacutter, but things that sound to good ofter are. My sons and I are building a CCR( cailfornia custom roaders) 23t bucket from the plans and having good results from our lincoln 175 pro mig machine with gass mix not to impressed with flux core wire. We have been running the lincoln off the dryer 220 outlet will this be enought for a tig machine. Also we have been looking at the larger used machines that you often find at auction or on ebay, is there a model or brand to keep a sharp look out for. Thanks for all your help Ben Nate and Nicky

Reply to
benton007