Tig Machines made in China

Hi welders
Has anyone rated these welding units from china there seems to be
quit a few and they seem to do what Im looking for in my small shop.
Tig, plasmacutter, but things that sound to good ofter are. My sons
and I are building a CCR( cailfornia custom roaders) 23t bucket from
the plans and having good results from our lincoln 175 pro mig machine
with gass mix not to impressed with flux core wire. We have been
running the lincoln off the dryer 220 outlet will this be enought for
a tig machine. Also we have been looking at the larger used machines
that you often find at auction or on ebay, is there a model or brand
to keep a sharp look out for. Thanks for all your help Ben Nate and
Nicky
Reply to
benton007