French student looking for an interferential glass

Hello,

Is anybody out there who know how I can find an interfetial glass (A.K.A. plan glass). It's a rectangular shape glass which allow you to check the planeity of a surface (all surface). You put the glass on the face, and if the surface is not plan, you see opticals ondulations on the interferential glass.

Pleez help me, I dont know where I can found it. ThanX

Reply to
Sly

Edmund Optics in the United States has such items. Expensive!!! Over $100US

Al

Reply to
Al

I wrote Pyrex and meant quartz.

Yours,

Doug Goncz, Replikon Research, Seven Corners, VA

The hormones work at different speeds: In a fight-or-flight scenario, glucocorticoids are the ones drawing up blueprints for new aircraft carriers; epinephrine is the one handing out guns.

Reply to
Doug Goncz