OT : Midland Counties Publications website problems

Strange, I just tried it and it's working fine for me? I'm running = Internet Explorer version 6.00 and Windows 98 Second edition.

Andy=20

Reply to
Andy Macrae

Hi,

I'm having problems using this website. Now it seems according to MCP themselves, I'm not the only one. The problems I'm having right now are twofold : on my old pc (Window 98) I can see the complete screen, but I'm only able to look at one of the pages (say the books listed under 'P' : when I click on 'Q', I get a website unavailable message). With my newer PC (Windows XP), I don't even see the left hand side of their webpage. I have contacted them, and they replied they are working on it... Any suggestions ? This must be a settings problem, as I don't have problems with any other sites at all.

-- Pierre François Belgium

Reply to
pierre francois