break view problems

Hello

I was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem before. I a

struggling to make wire harnesses without the aid of Routing. I hav the model completed and inserted into the drawing. However, when tr and break the view horizonally and then use the feature 'shaded wit edges', there remains an outline of the edges of the unbroken view i the background. If anyone knows how to remove the outline of th unbroken view it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Davi

Reply to
David