Tell me about this Miller gear?

Saw this auction listing for next weekend "Miller Shopmaster 300 AC/DC Welding power supply wire feed welder w/Miller 60 wire feed"

There is a poor picture at

Anyone know what the input voltages are, or any other specs?

Lots of neat sh*t at this auction, but I'd like to take a look at the welder. The auctions a few hours from here.

John

Reply to
John Thompson

Fergeddabout the Welder! I want that Tin Lizzie in the next picture.

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler

Looks like it is single phase & accepts 200-574 VAC for input voltage. It's a multi process machine, so you can do stick, tig and mig. If it comes with a wire feeder, it sounds like a sweet deal. Here is the link to the manual from Miller:

Good luck!

Reply to
John L. Weatherly

John Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@charterforhire.net:

I have one of these machines at present, and selected it because I can do everything with this power source. It is Both a CC/CV power source, with both AC/DC welding output. It will allow a person to GMAW, FCAW, TIG, SMAW, Air arc, use a Spool gun etc. Very nice machine, I bought mine new about 7-8 years ago, and it's still working fine. Single phase machine, that can be wired for these input voltages 200 / 230 / 460 /570. Wiring it up to 230, you need 100 amp circut breaker for full use of machines output. Check out the links below for more information.

DC / CV 300 A at 32 VDC, 50% Duty Cycle 12 - 32 V max open current voltage 40 VDC

DC / CC 300 A at 32 VDC, 50% Duty Cycle 20 - 330 A max open current voltage 68 VDC

AC 200 A at 28 VDC, 40% Duty Cycle 20 - 300 A MOC max open current voltage 75 VDC

Kruppt

Reply to
Kruppt