Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need Props?
I've gone all electric, cleaning out 30 years of accumulated props on e-Bay. New and used. See items 260077383344, 260077395808, 260077397439, 260077411567, 260077421153, 260077434246 Red S.
1
1

Synthetic Nitro Fuel Lube
I have some commercial 15%/15% nitro/lube glo fuel. I want to add some synthetic oil to boost the lube up to 20% content by volume. I tried to mix a small amount of Klotz R/C Model Lube for gas with a...
12
12

a justo jig for sale on e bay item # 270080563797
I am selling an A Justo Jig, item # 270080563797 on E- Bay Thank You

Attention RTF Trainer shoppers
I was out browsing around the Internet and I tripped across some really, really good deals on Thunder Tiger Ready-to-Fly trainer packages over at Tiger Trainer .60 Super Combo - $279.99 Trainer .40 Mk...
1
1

a justo jig for sale on ebay
I am selling an a justo jig on e bay, Item # 270080563797 Thank you
1
1

Electric Ducted Fan problem/question(s)
Me again. Sorry for being so dense... I've got a tiny problem. Friend wants a nice big foamie jet, but she prefers EDF instead of my usual pusher prop setup. Now, the default layout has air ducts in...
14
14

Engine recommendation continued
A slightly different question today. Who makes engines today, who sells engines *today*? 1/2a, bigger? Who are the manufacturers still in this business?
13
13

Wanted: Edson engine mounts and accessories...
I have a thing for using Edson Universal Adjustable Engine Mounts on my 1.00 and smaller powered models. Since I can't find any of these mounts or accessories at any of the hobbyshops or online...
2
2

Lipo suggestions
As I gradually acquire more electric planes I find I need some bigger and better lipos. I had a bunch of Electrifly batteries and I'm pretty unhappy with them. I've had a few that woudn't charge, and...
18
18

What size engine for this wing?
I have a wing that was built in 1995, and I want to finish it into a flying c/l plane. It was never finished, but is complete and ready for fuselage and silkspan. It is for c/l, has belcrank with...
5
5

2 0ld engines
A friend of mine recently gave me two engines that he bought brand new somewhere around 1970. He wants me to sell them on E-Bay for him and I have no idea what they might be worth today. One is an OS...
1
1

Wanted HP 40 and 61 engines / parts
Hi I'm looking for a few HP engines in whatever shape. The only thing I care abbout is that the cases are not modified, drilled out or carved up. If you have anything please let me know and tell me...
1
1

Laser cut parts for Sarpolus designs
Anyone know of a source for laser cut rib parts for Sarpolus designs Clean Cut in Model Aviation a few years ago?? Thanks and regards to all, Frank Schwartza
5
5

P-47 recommendation
I'm considering my first warbird and I want a P-47. I'm looking at the 60-90 size ARF's. The two that I see available are the Hangar 9 and the Modeltech. Any others worth considering? I'm considering...

Magnum 4 stroke question
I'm the proud owner of a Magnum XL-91RFS 4 Stroke engine. This is my first 4 stroke, so I have thoroughly read and re-read Magnum's instruction manual. Good and comprehensive break-in instructions...
16
16