Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

belt cp battery
Hi I have ordered a Belt CP and need to get a lipo battery for it. have heard the the battery tray is not very big and you cant fix a hig capacity battery in it. Does anyone know the dimensions of the...
1
1

More on dope
I was looking through supplies for "real" aircraft and found clear dope for $29.30 a gallon. That certainly beats over $5 for 3.5 oz at the LHS. I remember going to a local airport as a kid to buy...
5
5

Esky belt cp and trex parts compatibility
Hi I have read that the Esky Belt CP parts are fully compatible with th trex450. Does anyone know what parts are compatible. I have read this statmen on many site but cant find anywhere where it tells...

What's the solvent in foam-safe CA?
I have a bottle that's thickened up. Anyone know what to thin it with? CR
8
8

RC Airplanes group on Yahoo
The group owner and at least one moderator are anti-AMA, it would appear. I caught some flack from them for posting about AMA insurance when a few newbies said that AMA and other insurers wouldn't pay...
18
18

Dope thinner
I was a little surprised when I worked this out, but it has been 46 years since I last built a model! Things have changed and I have forgotten a lot, so bear with me..... Around the house I have paint...
142
142

good general purpose gap-filling adhesive???
looking for something beside thick CA. the stuff just doesnt seem strong enough or fill gaps good enough. 2-part epoxy is awesomely strong, but mixing makes it a PITA as a general purpose adhesive....
4
4

alternative push-rod setups for park-flyers?
i try to give my LHS business, but they have non-existent pushrod selections for park-flyers and other lightweights. ordering online is like $8 shipping for $2 of stuff. in this case i need stuff for...
4
4

Recommendations for Plane #2?
I wrote off my Firebird XL the other night. Lost controls (RF interference?), no throttle, no rudder (ruddervator?), just straight down into the sun baked clay field from about 60'. Glue and tape...
11
11

BWB X-48B model flies...what turbines is NASA using on this model?
turbines here: here: http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/X-48B/Medium/ED06-0198-37.jpg NASA - X-48B Blended Wing Body Research Aircraft Takes First Flight
1
1

Giant scale P47-D Thunderbolt kit (2024 Update)
eBay:
1
1

New Pilot Update-ParkZone Spitfire
The Spit is still hanging safely on my wall, and I've been flying the Super Cub. Actually the Super Cub almost flys itself! I've got 70 minutes flight time on it, and haven't crashed hard yet. I broke...
6
6

Lithium Polymer batteries discharged to very low level with NO load.
Hi, I recently experienced a problem with a set of LiPos whereby the batteries became discharged to a very low level (one to 3.4V and one to 0.1V). I was in a rush when leaving for the weekend and...
4
4

Litco Current phone number?
Has anyone bought an Alpha4 in the last couple of years? If so, please look in your manual for the current phone number, should be under Service and Warranty Policy. My manual is so old it shows their...
2
2

Don't lose your plane!
I lost my second plane in the weeds this year. Last year I last a Zagi - never found it. This year a 2 meter EP glider. I told myself that I needed to put a plane finder alarm in it but failed to do...
5
5