Checkerboard pattern

I have a friend finishing a cowl on a Top Flite Giant Scale P-47. He wants to do the cowl in the checkerboard/diamond pattern. We don't know how to lay this out so it comes out correctly. Anyone have ideas? Thanks Bill

Reply to
Me

Equi-distant spaces on the rear diameter to the same number of equi-distant spaces on the front dia. Straight lines between them. A laser level might help lay out the lines. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver