Crazy people

Some people are just plain crazy..or not caring about others..for at every chance they jump up on the "Are you saved?" bandwagon and beat us all to death with it. Hopefully some or more of these types will read this and if possible (they usually dont listen) they will understand that this is not the place to preach or seek converts or spread their own particular version of the Gospel. They need to go to a religious page where they can do this to their heart's content. AND if they are seeking converts or whatever, their actions by flooding web sites with their "messages" only antogonize those using the particular site. They do themselves more harm than good for their "cause". So, religious people, take note: if you have a message, kindly leave it elsewhere...it is not wanted on this web site nor are you in any way whatsoever making points with anyone. You just make yourselves look like some sort of nut or babbling fanatics....but then you wouldn't be a fanatic if you have been posting these messages on these web sites... In summation: Lighten up! Go elsewhere and sin here no more.

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

But, Frank! It is a sin NOT to try to recruit new Christian Soldiers at every opportunity. It says so in the membership book.

Without a doubt, this has been the major issue that I have with Christianity. I always figured that you would get more converts if you lived your life happily. This would make others curious as to why you are so happy and perhaps spur their curiosity.

The popular present day interpretation (particularly as the national IQ declines - for whatever reasons) is that if you aren't selling the faith like an Australian TV commercial personality (Hi, Billy!), you aren't measuring up to the demands of the faith. Every culture has its martyr-based personality types, as we have seen via 9/11, so it shouldn't be too surprising that some of these folks don't feel as though they are being effective salesmen if they aren't being abused by their potential converts.

Sometimes I honestly wonder if these folks are really more into harrassment of others and not so much into fulfilling their Christianly duties. After all, they do it so well.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed: That, indeed, is an intersting slant on the situation. Well thought out and I think you are correct... Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz