Crystal exchange

Found out about this crystal exchange site a few days ago, sent them an E_mail, so far no reply. Any one had any dealings with them recently.

The Shaw's

Dave travels quite a bit...

You could probably have better luck just mailing the xtals you wanna swap, with your request..

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Radical RC

5339 Huberville Ave Dayton, Ohio 45431 US-45431

Phone:937-256-7727 Fax:937-256-7220 Email: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

just received an order from Dave last week

Reply to
O4U2P

I've traded with them with no problem. I think RadicalRC is probably the epicenter of crystal exchange in the US.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

At times Dave Thacker and his small crew are at modeling events serving the people there. He will take care of your needs in short order. We seldom see any complaints about their service other than some small delays dictated by their show schedule.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield