Dubro "Kwik Twist"

Hi

Some years ago, I bought a Dubro Kwik-Twist tool for making wire ends but, before I could use the thing, it disappeared into the depths of the trash heap that is my workshop.

However, during a recent (very long overdue) tidy-up it has resurfaced minus the instructions and, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to use it.

Possibly difficult to do in words, but can anyone enlighten me - or point me to a web site containing the instructions (I have looked but cannot find anything).

Regards

KGB

Reply to
KGB

You can call Du-Bro toll free at 877-746-7434.

Reply to
<rmaheuxr

Hi

Unfortunately, you can't from the UK!!!

Regards KGB

Reply to
KGB

But you can contact them through this web site-

Anyolmouse

Email me, via link on my web page, for a .jpg copy of the "Du-bro # 301 = Kwik Twist". instruction sheet.

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

A.T.

Hi

Many thanks, I'll do that.

Regards