Foam Tray sites?

Howdy Folks,

I'm wanting to put together some super cheap foamies to mess around with but I'm searching with the wrong phrase or something on Google to turn up some of the sites I've seen in the past.

I'm just wanting to make a couple of profile birds, and I know I've seen sites with a contruction process, but am drawing a complete blank when searching.

Any help is appreciated. Steve

Reply to
Steve

Knowing whether you are posting from Taiwan, or Greenland might help...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Just built an Extra from plans located at:

propbuster2

For 3D planes

For jets

-- sfsjki

----------------------------------------------------------------------- sfsjkid's Profile:

this thread:

sfsjkid

Hi,

Canada. Steve

Reply to
Steve

Hi Propbuster2,

Thanks, first look, looks good, I'll dig through it in detail tonight.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Hi,