FS - Sig Somethin' Extra RTF w/OS 70FS, servos, rcvr

Hi All,

Selling a ready to fly Sig Somethin Extra ARF RTF (minus crystal and tx)

Sig Somethin' Extra ARF - enlarged rudder and elevator - purple/white Standard gear and tall gear to swing 13" props OS 70 Surpass - 1-1.5 gallons through it...runs great - no crashes or damage APC 13x6 - no spinner Futaba 7ch Reciever (was on 42 - no crystal included) Hitec 425's (3 total - 1 throttle and 1 each wing - bought new for this plane) Hitec 545's (2 total - 1 elevator and 1 rudder - bought new for this plane) RadicalRC 1650 mah nimh receiver battery (bought new for this plane)

Plane did have the gear come out on the maiden last year. A wheel fell off and the gear pulled out. I repaired it that day and have flown it without incident since. I covered the bottom with a piece of white adhesive covering. It also has 4 small holes in the left wing...about 1/2 inch apart in a square pattern. Otherwise it looks like any other SE ARF.

Everything included (tank, extensions, switch...everything). You can just put your crystal in, fuel up and fly it.

$350+ actual shipping....Or pick up in Western NY (Buffalo).

Would prefer not to split it up but will if I have to...

Pics available..just email me for them.

Thanks, Harold snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
PUNKEY71