Kit Cutters

HI,

I've send many e-mail to kitcutters because i'm interested by a Nic ZIROLI B25 118in. (full wood kit)

I don't have answer.

Somebody knows if the society still exists? if she doesn't existe yet somebody have link to by the Nick ZIROLI B25 118in (full wood kit)

Sorry for my spelling, i'm French.

Pierre5

-- Pierrot5

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pierrot57's Profile:

this thread:

Pierrot57

--------------

Pierre, your English is infinitely better than my French (a beautiful language).

A lot of the folks running businesses are not touch typists, which means that they simply cannot keep up with answering emails via the hunt and peck method of typing.

If you are in a position to do so, a telephone call to their business would be much more effective than sending them an email. I'm sure that they want your business.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

If they want business, they should have adequate staff to answer all emails. That's a lame excuse. If it was me, no answer, no business. These people in the UK are the same, but try them.Very helpful on phone, full of promises...... but no action.

Try these people , they seem to be much better.....

TT_Man

try

fast reply and a fast order fullfilment

Pierrot57 wrote: