Looking for a club/Instructor in Derbyshire/Notts area of UK

So...... I belong to the 'research' division! try anything, me!

Pointer

No, I looked on the net and ebay first. I only really get stuff from shops when it's not available or not cheaper on the net these days. You can get the same quality stuff direct from China at a fraction of the price. Occasional bargains to be had at shows too.

Reply to
markzoom

Ah yes "BFMRA": Brickfield Close , Field Lane , Mulberry Crescent Residents Association BFMRA

Reply to
markzoom

Hey oop lads! He's doing it again!!

Allan

Reply to
Allan

Hey oop lads! He's doing it again!!

Allan

Reply to
Allan

There is a local (45 miles away) hobby shop I try to get most stuff from. He'll match or beat most web prices. I mentioned a new Zenoah 20 in another thread, it cost me $280. USD. That's really good.

mk(thread hijacking accomplice)

Reply to
Storm's Hamilton

A CDI ignition 26cc engine including post from Hong Kong is about $255, a bit less if you buy more than one: Ebay.co.uk item: 280033680861

Still not as cheap as a strimmer/weedcutter engine, cheaper than most glows, a used one can cost nothing in money terms.

Reply to
markzoom

it's a logarithmic scale.... :+)

Reply to