Need Balsa US Der Jaeger Part

I need the plastic turtledeck for a Balsa USA 1/3 scale Der Jaeger. I bought a partially built airplane several years ago and got it out of the attic recently intending to finish it. Only to find the builder had replaced the area aft of the cockpit with a hand made stringer and fabric structure that is not close to scale. I can carve a foam block if need be, but that's a lot of work if I can find the original.

If someone has one (Balsa USA doesn't stock them any more) please contact me. I'd like to buy it. Or rent it to make a mold from it (I have lot's of experience making molds so there would not be any risk to yours). If the price were right I might consider buying a complete kit - if it contained the turtledeck of course!

To contact me remove the obvious:

meisTony snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Thanks

Tony