New Sky Surfer sail? Or what is it???

I hope this link shows up. The photos are in a folder called "What is it".

of a sail that I have bought and I was wondering if anyone can identify it. I have a sky surfer and I was hoping to use it with it. The sail is about the same size but on the rear trailing edge it is open and the sky surfer is closed. I would appreciate all thoughts on this. I have not flow it yet. I am in Washington, DC and it is COLD!!! Thanks and keep warm!

Reply to
Alan