OT: Vinyl Lettering for Models 'n' More...

Hi, Gang...
It looks like the summer rush has stabilized... I appreciate all the work brought to me by members of this NG, and invite those of you who've never
tried prespaced vinyl lettering to do so.
You'll be pleasantly surprised how little it costs to make your new plane truly individual, with top quality vinyl graphics.
The members of the NG who use my products know their value, and for the rest of you, it costs nada to inquire and get a custom quote on graphics for your models, cars, trucks, and boats... We also do the fullsized stuff...
I've recently acquired more military fonts for WW II British, German, and other foreign military branches. I believe my collection of ACCURATE military fonts is second to none.
See our ads in RC Report (www.rcreport.ws) and visit my website at www.customcutgrafix.com .
Cheers,
Bill Fulmer