Plans

Has anybody bought any plans from this EBay shop in the USA.

I am fancying the Sopwith Triplane, which I have not been able to find kitted anywhere, but would like some advice on how good the instructions are.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Plans normally do not come with instructions OR a bill of materials. It is assumed that the builder does not need instructions in order to build the plane and that the builder knows how to generate a bill of materials from the plans.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

RC-MAN is a plan pirate -- he does not have the permission of the copyright owners and is selling copies, not originals.

The key warning sign should be that he never shows an image of the plans so you have no way of determining just how good the plan is.

Also, since you can't see the plan, you can't determine the original publisher and get a proper copy from them.

The original publishers may charge more but you get a clean original copy and they do provide customer support.

Reply to
byrocat

Have you any sources for a Sopwith Triplane 1/4 scale or maybe 1/5, plan or kit?

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Here :