Real Flight support

has anyone ever gotten a email to the Great Planes RealFlight support address.
I sent one and never got the autoreply. I have not gotten a reply.. maybe they
want you to call and pay the toll.. thereby discouraging any inquiries....
??????
Reply to
SKYLANE42
I had trouble with my new G3 simulator & got instant assistance from Great Planes. If you need help also go to the Knifedge software site.They wrote the program.I've successfully communicated with them as well. Try the searchable troubleshooting site. Go to
mail to snipped-for-privacy@greatplanes.com Also do a google for the Knifedge software site.They have an excellent forum there as well as an email help suppoprt! Good luck!
Reply to
PN B

Site Timeline