Real Flight support

has anyone ever gotten a email to the Great Planes RealFlight support address. I sent one and never got the autoreply. I have not gotten a reply.. maybe they want you to call and pay the toll.. thereby discouraging any inquiries.... ??????

Reply to
SKYLANE42

They wrote three times since Monday. I reckon they're swamped with G3 issues.

Reply to
Boat

the customer support at Real Flight SUCKS>

Reply to
Donduk

Reply to
PN B