Remote Control

| First, if you find an experienced R/C'er, don't call it REMOTE control! Call | it RADIO control! Just an old sensitivity of mine. I remember as a kid that | remote control was a toy car with a wire running out it's end to a box you | held in your hand!

And your point is? `Remote control' is accurate.

And not all R/C equipment uses radio. Some of the micro/indoor guys use IR (infrared) stuff -- you can't really call that radio control. Ultrasonic controllers are another possiblity, though I haven't seen that done in a while ...

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Check

and use their chartered club finder. You might be surprised!

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee