Sig 1/6 cub

During the last two months or so, I have asked for help on the Sig cub and the engine required, plus a few other things. Well I have finished it and it flyes very nicely. I used the Saito 40 four stroke, which I installed inverted, and it works just fine. Thanks to all who responded to my posting, and Im off to a scale meet this weekend. Thanks Carl Anderson Delta B.C.

Reply to
carl anderson