Wated: Scientific c/l plans

Am looking for old Scientific plans, particularly for the Zipper and Big Otto. I've built many of these, and I can approximate them from memory, but I'd like to get my hands on an authentic set of plans.

And sorry for the OT, but this seems to be the best place to talk about c/l stuff even if it is an rc group.

Reply to
Ook

Zipper plans are still being printed. My buddy just built two. One for an Oleshen motor and another converted to electric. I will find out where you can order these plans. Doc Ferguson

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

Printed by whom? I thought they were long out of print?

Reply to
Ook